Beginning May 1, 2011, Richard embarked on a challenging experience: posting a new piece of music every day for the entire year. The year ended April 30, 2012. Over 45 hours of music was posted.
Due to the personal success he had with the Year of Music project, he has decided to continue indefinitely.
Below you will find the information you need to tune in to Richard’s daily original piece, shared every morning (US time).
Listening to Richard’s Daily Dose of Music posted on Soundcloud while I perform daily breathing meditation has connected me to higher and deeper levels of joy. I would like to share one powerful sequence (1/4/16 ~ 3/22/16 ~ 4/5/16 ~ 6/5/16) to enjoy.
I have also played Richard’s Daily Dose of Music on Soundcloud while practicing coloring with my non-dominant hand (a form of mind training) and notice that the hand becomes steadier, the closer the listening.
How to Subscribe to Richard Carr’s Year of Music
Richard’s daily pieces for his Year of Music can be found on Soundcloud. We currently don’t have the ability to email a link each day via the newsletter mailing list. However, the next best thing is to follow Richard Carr Piano on Soundcloud. The steps you take are very simple and cost nothing.
- Create your free Soundcloud account here https://soundcloud.com
- At the bottom of the screen click to acknowledge cookies set for the site
- Go to Richard’s channel on Soundcloud. If you’d like to listen to the latest music now, just click Playlists to refresh the screen and the music will be displayed by month.
- To be notified via Soundcloud stream, click the orange button at the right labeled “Follow”
- Add the Soundcloud app on your mobile device (Apple iTunes Store and Soundcloud on Google Play Store apps available)
- Notifications of new music will pop up on your mobile device notifications or daily via email direct from Soundcloud.
“What I do with Richard’s music is surrender to the gift of being inspired by that music on a daily basis. I am grateful that it makes me think and laugh! Sometimes it makes me cry. Yes.” – Andrea Bielecki