Please take a few minutes to read our terms and conditions. When you make a purchase from this website you are indicating that you agree to be bound by them. We may at any given time review and update these terms and conditions without notice.
The terms “we”, “us”, “our” refer to Richard Carr and Rec’D Music.
The terms “you”, “your” or “returnee” refer to the individual or organization that uses this website and\or places an order with us.
Place of supply
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that the place of supply is the USA.
All our prices are quoted in US Dollars and goods are sold under United States law. Prices may be subject to change. If the cost of your order increases, we will contact you and await your instructions.
- We aim to ship all orders within 4-5 working days of placement.
- If your order status says ‘On Hold’ or ‘Processing’, this means your order has not yet been dispatched from our premises. You will receive a confirmation email from us when your order is complete.
- Standard delivery is delivered to you within 3-5 working days of shipping date on all USA orders. Contact us prior to ordering for bulk order pricing and shipping pricing.
- International delivery is delivered to you within 7-14 working days of shipping date. Contact us prior to ordering for bulk order pricing and shipping pricing.
- If after 14 days you have still not received your purchased items please email or to advise us. Please include your Order # in your communication with us.
- All US parcels are delivered by US Postal Service. International delivery determined based on destination.
We cannot accept the return of CDs unless they are faulty. We do not accept returns due to jewel box broken in shipping. If the CD is faulty and you wish to return it you must notify us within 14 days of receipt of your goods by email. Return address will be supplied at that time.
Items must be returned in a new, unused condition with all original packaging. Please parcel your item up securely and include a note with the following information:
- Your Order Number
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- Whether you would like a refund or an exchange
We also highly recommend you use tracking with signature for your own protection. If the items do not arrive at our premises then it is the returnee’s responsibility to provide proof of shipment. If proof of shipment cannot be supplied then no refund will be given.
Where a refund has been approved we will refund correctly returned items, within 7 days of item receipt to us, via the same method as payment was made.
Digital File Downloads
Digital downloads are not eligible for return. Should the download fail we will allow additional downloads free of charge.
Use of Website
Download rights and materials on site
- Redistributing, republishing, copying, adapting or otherwise making material on this website available to third parties is prohibited.
- The information in this website is given in good faith and for general information and interest only. It is subject to change without notice. We make every effort to ensure that the information on our websites is correct but we cannot guarantee that it is 100% free of inaccuracies, errors and omissions.
Limitation of Liability
Rec’D Music will not accept any responsibility for damages of any kind arising out of or in conjunction with the use of this website. This applies to all damages of all kinds including compensation, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss or damage to property, lost profits, data loss or corruption, downtime and claims of third parties.
You expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- You use this site at your own risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available basis.” Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through your use of our site is done at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download or use of such material. Richard Carr disclaims any and all warranties or conditions of any kind, express, implied or statutory.
- You also understand that Rec’D Music cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through this site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. Your use of the service is solely at your own risk.
- You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by Richard Carr/Rec’D Music, we do not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for Richard Carr identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through this site are offered by third parties, that are not affiliated with Richard Carr/Rec’D Music.
Richard Carr/Rec’D Music shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and Rec’D Music shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the United States law and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the U.S. courts.